Being able to know ourselves, love our fears, and accept our weaknesses is a long and difficult journey that leads to deeper self-knowledge.
Various methods help in this way. One of them is group work. The strength of the group is great and we rarely realize it. The group gives a person the opportunity to look around and see how they are present in it. And then transfer that experience into their life outside.
In September, a monthly self-knowledge group will start.
Why a group?
Working in a group with people who have the same needs and wishes is a unique experience. By participating in such a group, a person finds potential like-minded people and friends, but certainly people with whom they share the same experiences.
This group will be such a place. A place where each participant will be able to freely express their emotions, and feelings, to try new behaviors, and express themselves without being evaluated and rejected because of their diversity.
Who is this group for?
- wants to explore their inner borders;
- wants to see what their fears in communication are;
- wants to know more about their own authenticity;
- knows that to connect with others, it is necessary to connect with oneself first;
- wants to know more about their resources and strengthen them;
- wants to explore their weaknesses and develop their potential.
What will you get?
In the group, each participant:
- gets the golden advantage of seeing that they are not the only ones with those kinds of experiences.
- will gain understanding from the similarities in the experiences of others.
- can develop the ability to give and receive open feedback on one’s own experience from the experience of other participants without evaluating and judging.
- will have the opportunity to learn to connect and apply it without fear and in an authentic way.
- can learn more about the strength of the group.
When are the meetings?
First meeting: 23 October 2021
Last meeting: September 2022.
The meetings will be held in 10 months / in 10-weekend meetings. There will be holiday months are July and August.
The meetings are held one weekend a month from 09:30 to 18:30. Each daily meeting has two short breaks and a lunch break of 1 hour and a half.
All dates will be specified during the first meeting according to the participants’ ability.
Who is leading the group?
My name is Boryana Angelova and I am an organizational psychologist and coach in the business. The engine of Find Yourself LTD, and offer individual and group therapy under supervision through the psychodrama method and psychodynamic perspective. I have completed training in negotiation and effective communication. You can read more about me here.
How to sign up?
To express a desire to participate in the group you need to fill in the contact form or contact me. Then we will have a short telephone or in-person conversation about your motivation to participate and to receive details about the first meeting and registration in the group.
Weekend price: BGN 90
Upon completion of the group, participants receive a certificate of completed level for personal experience in psychodrama.
The group is closed and there is an opportunity to join until the beginning of meeting number 2.
Seats in the group are limited to 12 participants. The group will be formed with a minimum of 6 registered individuals.
The meetings are held live in compliance with all anti-epidemic measures.
* If restrictive measures are imposed, we will be able to continue the meetings in an adapted online version.
For additional information and questions you can contact me through the contact form or at the following contacts:
Phone: +359 887 061199